Monday, June 24, 2013

Milo Ventimiglia Talks


Collider: What’s next for you?

Milo Ventimiglia: It’s been a busy year. I’ve got Kiss of the Damned coming out on May 2nd. I’ve got Grown Ups 2 coming out this summer. I’ve got Killing Season with [Robert] DeNiro and [John] Travolta coming out in the fall. And then, hopefully, Grace of Monaco, the one I just shot with Nicole Kidman and Tim Roth in Europe, comes out in December. And I’m so excited to get back to L.A. Noir. That’s going to be a blast to shoot. That’s going to be so much fun. The pilot was awesome! The pilot was the best. But, to actually strap that suit on and play a little bit more is going to be so much fun. I’ve just had my head down and I’ve been working, like everybody else, and I’m going to keep doing that.

www.collider.com

No comments:

Post a Comment