Sunday, September 30, 2012

Interview with Sam Witwer

Nerdist: Is there any chance of you showing up in L.A. Noir?  

Sam Witwer: There’s a very good chance. In terms of where, when, and what, who knows? Frank and I already talked about it. He wrote me a part I just can’t play because I’m doing Being Human. Having said that, our schedules don’t totally overlap. It is conceivable that I could go over there and play with those guys. Boy, I’ll tell you, man, I’ve seen it. I saw and screened it at his house. Jon Bernthal is amazing. Simon Pegg just kills it, especially with the American dialect. It’s really fun to see Simon as one of us. Everyone is really, really wonderful on that show. Milo, I think he’s never been better. It’s really, really fun to watch.

all interview - www.nerdist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment